- Stage-ready EQ/Preamp/DI
- Has both Gain (input) and Volume (output) Controls
- Includes 5 Band Parametric Equalizer
- 9 volt or Phantom Power
- 1/4" and XLR Output
The Para Acoustic DI is a studio-quality direct box, featuring a five-band equalizer with tunable notch and midrange controls, adjustable gain and phase inversion. Our proprietary quasi-passive EQ circuitry is totally transparent and allows control over voicing without sacrificing tone - a big advance over conventional equalizers.
The Para Acoustic DI direct box is an EQ/Preamp that weights under 1 pound, and is sized to fit the pocket in your guitar case. The Para DI gives you an enormous amount of control over the sound, yet it is surprisingly easy to set up and use, even on stage. The Para DI is built like a tank, and even has a thick non-skid rubber pad on the bottom to make it stay put on stage.
This elegant yet powerful setup can compensate for any amplifier / room / PA problems you might encounter. There is also an effects loop, runs on battery or phantom power, plugs into an amp with either 1/4 inch or XLR cables, and so much more! This is the very latest model, with the GAIN ADJUSTMENT and VOLUME CONTROLS on the front (Don't buy the older model that is missing these essential features!). See the lrbaggs.com web site or email us for more information.
The multiple award-winning Para Acoustic D.I. is a portable high-fidelity universal preamp/EQ/direct box that can make any pickup sound its best. Its features include:
- Discrete pure class A FET input for audiophile-quality sound and very low noise
- 5 Band EQ controls include treble, presence and bass controls, along with tunable notch filter and sweepable mid EQ with 2 octave range
- Phase inversion switch for increased feedback control
- Proprietary Quasi-Passive EQ™ places synthesized passive EQ circuitry in a parallel side-chain with main signal for control of instrument voicing without sacrificing tonal purity
- 24 dB of adjustable gain for optimum performance and the lowest noise with a variety of input sources, including low output pickups
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" outputs for use with an amp or PA or both simultaneously
- High input impedance (10 Meg) delivers the full potential of any pickup
- High current buffered output drives long cables into difficult, low impedance loads without fidelity loss
- Heavy duty steel box provides extra protection
- Runs on 48V phantom power or 9V battery, which provides 200 hours of playtime
- External battery compartment allows quick and easy battery changes