- Designed for Archtop / Jazz Guitars
- Ebony Bridge with Dual Ceramic Pickups
- Externally mounted 1/4" Instrument Jack
- Easy to Install - No Drilling or Cutting!
- Authorized Fishman Dealer, Full Warranty
The Fishman Archtop Guitar Pickup is a string-sensitive piezoelectric transducer. It comes implanted in a complete replacement bridge. It senses string vibrations via two ceramic elements, located in the top of the bridge, directly above the height adjustment wheels.
The Archtop Guitar Pickup is a passive style ceramic pickup that can be used without an onboard preamp. It can be plugged directly into an instrument level (minimum 1 Meg Ohm) audio input with adequate results. For better control, the use of an impedence matching preamp or direct box is recommended, but not required. The high quality ebony bridge can be mounted without any physical alterations to the instrument and may be intonated as needed.