- Three Band Equalizer for Electric Bass, 3 Knobs
- Bass, Midrange / Mid Freq, Treble Controls
- Works with Active and Passive Pickups
- Includes Control Knob Sets + 2 Volume Knobs
- Includes Output Jack and Battery Clip Set
- Made in USA
The BQS Control is essentially the same as the BQC Control but the bass and treble controls are on separate pots. The mid-control is concentric (stacked). This active EQ circuit for bass guitars works by rotating the control clockwise to boost, counterclockwise to cut. There is a center detent for flat response.
The mid-range control has a variable frequency knob that allows you to sweep through the mid-frequency range from 100Hz to 1KHz. This selects the frequency to boost or cut. The BQS Control will work with active or passive pickups. Two extra volume knobs are included to make your existing volume controls match.