- For Guitar and Other Stringed Instruments
- Externally Mounted Pre-wired External Jack
- XL Version, includes Two Foot Cable for Placement Flexibility
- High Output, No Preamp Needed
- Easy to Install - No Drilling!
This is the XL (eXtra Long) version of the highly popular Barcus-Berry 1457 External Mount Pickup. This version has a longer two foot cable to allow more flexible placement of pickup sensor and jack
Perfect for recording, broadcast or live performances where its high-level output and feedback rejection are most needed. Mounts on top of the guitar adjacent to the bridge. For use with virtually any flat top or arch top guitar. Installation requires no tools nor alterations to the instrument.
Also works for Balalaika, Berimbau, Drums, Guitar, Guitarron, Kalimba, Koto, Lute, Sitar, Steel Drum, Ukulele, Zither, Tap Floor, Any Wooden Instrument.
The Barcus-Berry 1457 is the highest output guitar pickup in the Barcus-Berry line! Compatible with virtually any flat top or arch top guitar, instrument or surface. Installation of the 1457 requires no tools or alterations to the instrument. Used by Tony Award winning dancer and choreographer, Savion Glover.
- Pickup/Transducer: Piezo transducer for external mount with adhesive mounting strip attached
- Output Jack: For external mount with adhesive mount attached
- Adhesive mounting strips for transducer (6)
- Adhesive mounting strips for output jack (3)
- Installation instructions
- Preamp: Not included; Not required