- High Quality Condenser Instrument Microphone
- Excellent Sound Reproduction
- Preamp and Clamp Not Included
- Requires Silver Bullet Preamp (not included)
- Made in USA
The Silver Bullet Solo includes the Silver Bullet microphone and clamp assembly, but does not include a preamp. The Silver Bullet is a very powerful condenser microphone with excellent sound and frequency range. Its outstanding performance, especially on wind instruments, makes this small mic an affordable tool for every musician.
Note: This microphone requires one of the following K&K preamps to operate correctly: Silver Bullet 1/4" Preamp, Silver Bullet XLR Preamp, CXM5 Preamp, Trinity Preamp, Quantum Blender. This mic will not run from phantom power, it operates from voltage supplied by one of these preamps. Preamp not included, available separately.
Due to its versatile size and its convenient attachment directly to the instrument, it can be used with a wide variety of instruments:
- Wind Instruments, such as concert flute, clarinet, trumpet or saxophone. A foam wind screen is provided for all applications on wind instruments.
- Percussion Instruments, especially hand drums, such as darabokas, dumbaks, djembes, bongos, as well as kalimba or slit drum.
- Stringed instruments such as mandolin, banjo, piano, violin, acoustic guitars, and ethnic instruments like sitar, bouzouki, saz, oud, balalaika and similar.
- Vocals, for use as a Lavalier microphone.
The Silver Bullet has a 4" gooseneck built into the cable right behind the microphone head. This allows a variety of elevated positions on wind instruments. Two different attachment systems are supplied to accommodate different mounting methods: a padded clip and a special extra heavy duty industrial attachment system which allows for attaching the mic to about any and every instrument (in case the clip does not fit). The mic plugs into the control box (not included), which provides active pre-amplification.
Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
Sensitivity: 8 mV / PA / 1 kHz
Maximum SPL: 133dB
Polar Pattern: Soft cardioid
9 Volt battery
Power consumption: less than 1 mA
Output: 1/4" male to preamp (preamp not included, available separately)