- Specifically Designed for Cello
- Clamp-on Pickup, No Drilling
- Includes 3000A Preamp/EQ
- Easy to Install
Designed for miking the acoustic cello without permanently installing a transducer. Clamps easily to cello bridge and removes easily - no drilling or tools needed. This transducer is a favorite for its ability to capture the full musical range of the cello - delicate tones to deep lows. Includes the 3000A preamp.
The included clamp-style pickup can be easily attached to or removed from any standard-type bridge. No drilling or tools needed. The pickup is equally responsive to delicate high tones and deep lows, and delivers the full musical range of your cello.
- Pickup/Transducer: Clip-on piezo cello transducer
- Preamp: 3000A Preamp with EQ
- One set of rubber feet (4 each)
- Attachable belt clip with one set of "dual lock" attachment strips
- Velcro strap
- Black metal strap-mounting bracket with one set of adhesives
- Installation instructions
The Barcus-Berry 3000A is specifically designed to work with all Barcus-Berry piezo pickup systems. The 3000A features external bass, treble and volume controls to allow a wide range of adjustment. Includes a belt clip for unrestricted movement. Battery operated, does not provide or run on phantom power.