- Violin Bridge Pickup only
- Carpenter Jack Not Included
- Easy to Install!
- High Output, No Preamp Required
Designed to satisfy the most rigorous demands of the professional musician - outstanding dependability! The piezo transducer is built right into the bridge, achieving wide-band frequency response, perfectly balanced string sensitivity, feedback rejection and excellent signal isolation. More pro violinists depend on the 1320 for unequalled acoustic-electric performance! Dimensions: 1-9/16" H x 1-31/32" W (39.65mm H x 49.90mm W).
The Barcus-Berry 1320 sensor has wideband frequency response, perfectly balanced string sensitivity, feedback rejection and excellent signal isolation. Provides superb acoustic performance together with unequaled acoustic-electric capability. The 1320 is preferred by pro violinists such as Dan Kelly (Alan Jackson), John Jeansonne (Rascal Flatts), Brendon Anthony (The Pat Green Band), Lisa Haley and Dan Hochhalter.
The output from the 1320 pickup is sufficient to drive most amplifiers. However, you may consider using the optional 3000A preamp or equivalent if you are plugging into a PA or mixer, or need local control over volume and tone.
- Pickup/Transducer: Select quality unfitted replacement bridge which incorporates a factory installed piezo transducer
- Lead wire: about 9 inches long, coaxial, no connector, requires soldering
- Jack not included
- Preamp: Not included; not required